About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Friday, June 12, 2009

COFFEE LOVIN'

The morning air filled my nostrils
and the sun rays caressed my skin yet I felt cold inside.
My mind was
restless of thinking of you and my lips sore from calling out your name.
My
heart trembled with desire to see you and my hands ached with wanting to feel
you close.
The days are long and the nights are cold now that you are not
here.
The wind is cruel and takes pleasure in the rain as I watch from my
bedroom window.
How my soul will fill with joy if you came again. How my
anger will soften if you sizzled into my ears again.

How I will breathe once more if you
kissed my lips with your warmness again………
How I wish my boyfriend will hurry
up and bring my damn morning coffee
already.

No comments:

Post a Comment