About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blogaddiction


I have work to do, sweet Lord I have work to do yet I can’t stop blogging. No, not an addict…okay slightly it’s not my fault; it’s all the doing of Single unsingle. It’s lunch time. There is a reason why I’m saying its lunch time and not 1.24pm. It’s because I never want to sacrifice my meals for anything. I mean, I could be on trial for murder and I would still be aware that the muislamu sang, more so then because I’m a stress eater. 
I was reading my friends blog; Lady Unmasked and she mentioned Jackson Biko’s blog so I looked it up. Shit the man can write. He had a guest writer, the Shy narcissist and shit she can write too. So there I am reading works of art and thinking…is it me or is this room a little bigger. I was just a little intimidated. Who the hell am I kidding?
I’m the kind of person who secretly toots my own horn, I mean if I was Bill Gates I probably would never get over myself. One accomplishment and I think I deserve a medal, vacation, the presidency, something. I look at my finished product and think it can’t get any better than this. Now I read Bikozulu and ShyNarcissist, one post each and I think it can get better. God is hilarious; there is always someone better than you. 
Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment