About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Monday, June 25, 2012

PUBLIC NOTICE : JE, sagging NI UNGUANA

      Hey you, ooh yes you with your ass hanging out of your trousers like a dog's tongue in a moving car. I notice you and your boys are beginning to think this common place fashion like that poor block in Tusker Project Fame whose pants looked nothing like for Will.i.am. If that was the look they were going for they should have just stopped their journey at the dressing room, but that is another rant for another day.
      Why do you think it is okay for you to sag your pants? I mean I understood the fashion in the 90s but now it is just nasty and by relation you are just nasty.Nobody want to see you nasty draws. Boy, that's your nasty business.
Gwen & Eve
      At one time girls thought that it was okay to let their thongs be seen through their trousers thanks to Gwen Stephanie but didn't all functioning fashion police stations arrest those offenders and put their booties to shame. So dear Mr. man what makes you think that it is okay for you to do the same. Some of your boys even have bigger booties that my girls and I put together and when you walk you got yourself a certain swing that is just...well...for lack of a better word...gay. Now when we see your boxers on top of that, well...nasty.
Bow Wow and Soulja boy
      I get the whole peer pressure thing and Lil'Wayne rocks that style and you may be wondering why it is okay for him and all those other hip hop artists and not for you. Well I get that dilemma and I have no response to that but let me put it this way; it is the same way we don't wear everything displayed on the fashion runways. Some things are well...again for lack of a better word...costumes only meant to be worn on a stage not on the streets.
Lil wayne
      Let me tell you how you come across with your ass in the air like the country's flag. You come across as a loser. Ooh yes! a loser. It's not fashionable and it is definitely not sexy, at all. Through that display of lack of self respect we all can see what stage of adolescence you are in. 
      Just so that am sure that I have covered all my bases, the walking style that comes with your sagging is not appealing. It is clear that you are trying to keep those pants in place so you don't find them on the ground by the time you reach your destination. Here is a tip, don't sag then you can walk properly, perhaps?
      When the habit sticks you and your boys tend to sag anything wearable under the sun, even dress pants. Boy, please! those official pants are the one thing that you shouldn't sag. Not forgetting those skinnies that ya'll have started wearing of late. You look like you are asking for something.
      Sag if you want but je, ni unguana showing us your striped, checked boxers and the way I ain't trying to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment