About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

MORNING BLUES

I wake up and stare at the celing. My mind feels like traffic at 11 olock on a week day. I want to say something but what? Guess I'm just so happy. Everything makes sense and i feel like I can conquer the world. Wait? I have conqurered the world...at this moment at least. I close my eyes and breath in then out. That was yesterday morning. 

Today am awake lying on my bed and wondering what the hell is up with this dark cloud above my head? The day is dull and i swear it is just amazing how a dull day can make my moods change. I feel like turning on the television and just loosing myself in the world of magic where everything is beautiful and well not real.
Its funny how my mood at this particular second is not going to be my mood say, a minute from now. How do we live like this? Constantly changing from one feelling to another. At one time you are happy and satisfied with everything and the next minute unhappy and wondering what you are doing on earth. At one time you feel so secure, accepted and brave then all of a sudden you feel insecure, judged and a coward. I don't get it?


Something is wrong with the world. There is an air of ......i dont know its just bad

No comments:

Post a Comment