About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Friday, October 7, 2011

  WHAT MY HANDWRITING SAYS ABOUT moi 
   I took this test sometime back and I don't even remember where I got the test from but I know I definitely got it from the internet so I decided to post the results. Hihi it's kinda true.

1. Your letters slope,
Backward - indicates that you are shy, hesitant and afraid to show your feelings.

2. The letters in your words are,
Partially connected - indicates that you are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships.

3. The spaces between your words are,
Narrow - indicates that you are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!

4. How close together are your lines of writing?
Close enough so that the descendants touch the ascendants - indicates that you like to be organized.

5. What color ink did you choose?
Blue black - indicates that you are rational and conservative. You adhere to conventions and traditions.

6. How large was your capital I in the sample?
Smaller than other capitals - indicates that you are well adjusted and harmonious, a person content with your current role.

7. What do your t bars look like?
Cross the’t’ more or less in the middle - indicates that you are not very original but quite responsible.

8. Your writing slopes,
Upward - indicates that you are energetic, optimistic, and assertive.

9. Which takes the most space vertically in a line of your writing?
The ascenders - indicates that you are idealistic, ambitious, and intuitive.

10. How much pressure does your writing show?
Firm and even - indicates that you are a person of strong but rigid will, obstinate but powerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment