About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

THINGS ABOUT ME AM SURE YOU DON'T KNOW

  1.  I always want to bust into dance on the streets when I am wearing my earphones...almost, always (^_^).
  2. I lie about my feelings almost all the time. "I'm fine" was the first phrase I learned growing up.
  3. I love to eat. Sometimes, some people make me feel guilty for having a healthy appetite. Yeah, I said it, healthy.
  4. I can be very conservative (^_^)...hihi.
  5. I sometimes feel like I should be someone else. It's like the person in the mirror and the person that I feel I am are two different people.
  6. I LOVE PINK. The musician not the color.
  7. I sometimes am paranoid. I can almost swear I see things in the dark...almost. (^_^).
  8. I hate the rain but I love the smell of wet soil.
  9. The weather affects my mood; when it is sunny most likely I will be happy and when it rains, most likely I will be sad.
  10. My intuitions are almost never wrong and I can almost always know when someone is lying to me.
  11. I almost always mean what I say and say what I mean.
  12. I secretly am self-centered.
  13. It is hard for me to stay in touch with people.
  14. I have always secretly wished I was a boy. I think I would be good at it too.
  15. I wish I was the first born.
  16.  If I were a celebrity, I probably would be a bitch.
  17. I cry more often than people think I do.
  18. I don't hate sports...okay, I hate sports.
  19. I'm a scaredy cat, no, really even the sound of a cow mooing in the dark will cause me to run at break-neck speed.
  20. I was an assassin or amazon woman or goddess in another life.





1 comment: