About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Friday, November 4, 2011

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN-I HATE YOU



Damn beautiful women. Damn them all. I hate the way they are just so beautiful, picture perfect. They are paradoxically depressing and a joy to look at. I hate them all with their flawless faces; uninvaded by pimples, blackheads and dry skin. Screw them all. How is it that some of them don't even drink that much water and end up with perfectly moist-looking skin? It's so bloody unfair.


Do you know what I hate the most? It is how they look good without make up.We all look good with make up, what!! The person who created make up, God bless your ass a million folds and your generations. You can make any woman look good with make up. I swear, it's true. I would stake my life on this claim. If there is a woman alive who cannot be made beautiful even with make up...I don't know...pole sana (very sorry).


Back to beautiful women. There is a way they make you feel so inferior it's almost like an art from hell. You could be having one of those days where I swear it's like you grew beautiful in the middle of the night and you are walking around feeling it; smile from one corner of your lips to the other. Then you run into Mrs. Beautiful and suddenly you feel like a cactus next to a rose flower. Your mood, gone with the wind and so with most of the attention around you. These are the women we are meant to believe are the muse for the writting of poems and love songs.


Have you ever realized that if your man ever left you for someone you think is not as hot as you, you would tell him that he has dropped the ball. To you, he would be the most insane man alive to ever let his eyes wonder from you to...that. You wouldn't even blame the girl, the problem would clearly have been the man's. But if your man left you for another woman more beautiful than you, you would be bitter. You would even find it hard to fight for him, I mean you would understand what he saw in that girl. Now you would have a problem with the girl. She would be the one who seduced your husband/boyfriend-whatever. Most often you would have said or at least thought "you could have gotten any man you want, why did it have to be my man?"


If you liked a dude and so did Mrs.Beautiful, I can almost guarantee that you would never chase after him. He would have to confirm to you that he likes you, other than that only fools, extremely arrogant girls or hopeless romantics would take the chance of pouring their hearts out to their crush.


You know how we complain of how most beautiful girls are self-absorbed, rude, arrogant, bitchy? Trust me we want them like that, because then we have an excuse to ask someone why they like her. Can you imagine a beautiful girl with a kind heart and on top of that she has swag and is interesting? No, I can't because it hurts too much to think about such a competition-my head, it hurts my head and my self esteem as well.

Sigh! I think I have gotten all of that frustration off my chest. I was sitting at a table across one; an extremely beautiful girl and I hated every minute of it yet I had to remind myself not to stare. It's rude and wierd-to stare I mean. I'm guessing this is how men feel comparing their achievements with a well built, handsome, rich man. I feel you, damn those perfect dudes. Damn them all. For you guys ofcourse, for me...wow!!!!


2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha, I love you writing, the discomfort beautiful women cause

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of the time they make you feel like crap but there are days i swear its like we are high on good feelings and their presence does nothing. The day i wrote this was not one of those days.

    ReplyDelete