About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

LESSON IV

First of all many people do not understand my writings. I do not understand them but i would like to encourage them. 'It is not that you are stupid, don't ever think that.My writings are just for the most intelligent!'There are the few people who already have jobs and they don't have degrees. There are those that have children and do not have degrees.I have attitude,pride and a deeper understanding of life yet i do not have a degree.Since the world is unfair there are people who have degrees and no job,no children(am not sure that is a bad thing but am considering my wider audience). They even lack a deeper understanding of life(wisdom-to the feeble minded). Am not hating on them but i have just lied.So whatever position you are playing in this field called life. Whether it is scorer, mid-fielder or the benched player, the Bible says be content.I say GET AHEAD.Now this may sound like words of encouragement and people may tend to think that there is a man in my life that is why am so positive.You are the people that do not understand my writings so i advice you instead of wasting you cents on net LOG OFF QUICKLY.Fall off and break a leg 
Yours sincerely, 
UR T.A

No comments:

Post a Comment