About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF S.H.I.T.!!!!!!!!

The school of Serious Hating Institution and Technology allows all the hatters out there to perfect there skills in serious BITCHING. I have tried to post a note like forever but the computer here can feel my negative vibe and shuts down immediately after av slaved composing my thoughts. Its okay the comps a hatter and my name's LINDA if you are to sensitive then holla later.After so many years of taking BULLSHIT from people i think its time to retaliate. Big up to all those radio presenters who think that they are all that. I mean if you think that you are classic take you old age ass back to the archives. Releasing stone age insults and referring to yourselves as young tuck my foot.Metro sexual men find a rock and crawl back in. What the hell is wrong with the men of today. They want to be babied. They want a shoulder to cry on.They want to sing along to Whitney Houston's lyrics(in that case why don't you get your ass kicked by Bobby Brown). They want to share in our monthly ritual and have mood swings and throw tantrums. You may think that you are a modern man but if you find yourselves watching soaps and in love with Oprah then you are simply GAY. If you cry more than once in half a year then you need a sex change.Kenyan rappers.OOHH!! am sorry i meant Kenyan wrappers because you and your work belong to the dustbin. We are expected to torture ourselves listening to your crappy music with all our education. Honestly,have you ever listened to all the rejected music in the streets. No wonder we are no where. Now do not be bitter there are some illiterate people who bang their heads to your nonsense but if i were an air head i would to.If you is a hater and i know that we all are i would like to hear what you have to say. That is if you have the balls. I feel better now.WAITE FOR THE NEXT EDITION OF S.H.I.T WHERE YOUR HATING IS MY JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment