About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SAVIN ME

Am drowning,
The surface of sanity is far from my reach,
My feet are flat at the bottom of my depression,
My motivation to write is my anxiety,
My inspiration, my insanity,
The pain strikes my heart,
I wish i knew how to live,
I do not know the meaning of life,
I walk the earth a dead man,
Simply because am not alive,
I would like to turn to the Lord,
But spiritual salvation is not what i seek,
I desire to be liberated from the nothingness i have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment