About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I am an ordinary girl wanting what everybody wants. A good life that serves a purpose. I found out early in my life that writing was the only way I could express myself and explore the world and my mind without fear. I write because it gives me relief. It is my therapy, my outlet.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

S.H.I.T. LESSON 3

I would like to apologize to all my students, equals and scholars who are loyal to this very rear piece of education.I feel that I owe you all an apology.Last week i came down with a flu that affected my 'hate oblangata and my no mercy lungs' crippling my ability to hate with out feeling a thing, therefore i was in no condition to teach.I have been informed that there are some people who were disturbed with my SMALL attack on the SMALL male ego of SMALL men and i do owe them a SMALL apology.Women are blessed with the ugly beauty of make-up.Why do some women use more of the ugly to the beautiful.There was once a fellow lecturer, though not in my field of teaching who said 'why do women spend so much time preparing yet they look the same?' Now those women who use make-up to scare away bad days.We all know that make-up is supposed to enhance your beauty not make you look like a back-fired sex change done in Mexico. Women honestly find a friend and confirm that am not addressing YOU.I would like to believe that back in the day, men used to groom themselves after slaving in the shamba so that they are look able by women,any woman,nowadays the men are just sad to look at: those screaming outfits,those disco light coats, those coats you borrowed your fore fathers,those hats that cant co-ordinate with anything in this galaxy,those beach shorts that cause you to be barred from Mombasa plus who said that you should all blow dry your hairs(those hair dressers lied to you that you look good so that you pay.no wonder you do not have nightmare.its there when you wake up in the morning...........ON THAT SUBJECT have you ever seen the brothers who wear 50cent t-shirt......no look at their faces. CONTRAST. anyway we all wish to be someone else in life i just suggest that you wish someone imaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment